for October 2017
The Board of Education of Independent School District No. 72 of McCurtain County, Oklahoma, will meet in regular session at 5:30 p.m. on October 9, 2017 at the Holly Creek School Cafeteria, North from McCurtain County Courthouse on Central, Approximately six miles continuing North at “Y” to intersection.
Note: The Board may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table, or decide not to discuss any item on the agenda.
- Call to order.
- Roll Call
- Open discussion, limit five (5) minutes
- Superintendent’s Report
- Action Items:
- Vote to approve/disapprove the minutes of the September 11, 2017 regular board meeting.
- Vote to approve and sign the “Resolution of Board of Education to County Election Board” for annual school levies.
- Vote to approve/disapprove amending the 2017-2018 school calendar.
- Vote to accept/not accept any resignations received since the last meeting of the board.
- Consideration and vote to convene/not convene into Executive Session, pursuant to 25 O.S. (B) (1,2,3,4) for the purpose of discussing the following items:
- Discussion of any personnel issues.
- Vote to reconvene open session.
STATEMENT OF EXECUTIVE SESSION AS READ BY PRESIDENT OF THE BOARD.
- Presentation of Superintendent’s recommendations on any personnel issues.
- Consideration and vote to accept/not accept Superintendent’s recommendation on any personnel issues.
- Vote to approve/disapprove purchase orders for October, 2017 and expenses for November, 2017.
- Vote to adjourn.
Posted in this public place this the 6th day of October, 2017.
Shirley Potts, Minutes Clerk