for February 2018
School Board Agenda
The Board of Education of Independent School District No. 72 of McCurtain County, Oklahoma, will meet in regular session at 5:30 p.m. on February 12, 2018at the Holly Creek School Cafeteria, North from McCurtain County Courthouse on Central, Approximately six miles continuing North at “Y” to intersection.
Note: The Board may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table, or decide not to discuss any item on the agenda.
1. Call to order.
2. Roll Call
3. Open discussion, limit five (5) minutes
4. Superintendent’s Report
II. Action Items:
1. Vote to approve/disapprove the minutes of the January 8, 2018 regular board meeting.
2. Vote to approve/disapprove MAS accounting and student information software agreement for the 2018-2019 school year.
3. Vote to approve/disapprove 8th grade class trip to Dallas May 8/9, 2018.
4. Vote to approve/disapprove letter of engagement from Jenkins CPA for 2017-2018 fiscal year audits.
5. Vote to approve/disapprove Title I site plan.
6. Vote to approve/disapprove hiring cheerleading sponsor for the 2018-2019 school year.
7. Vote to approve/disapprove school calendar for the 2018-2019 school year.
8. Vote to approve/disapprove contract with Ruth Kelly Studio for the 2018-2019 school year.
9. Consideration and vote to convene/not convene into Executive Session, pursuant to 25 O.S. (B) (1,2,3,4) for the purpose of discussing the following items:
A. Discussion of any personnel issues.
10. Vote to reconvene open session.
STATEMENT OF EXECUTIVE SESSION AS READ BY PRESIDENT OF THE BOARD.
11. Vote to recognize/not recognize Supt. Brumley to present his recommendations concerning any personnel issues.
12. Presentation of Superintendent’s recommendations concerning any personnel issues.
13. Consideration and vote to accept/not accept Superintendent’s recommendation on any personnel issues.
14. Vote to approve/disapprove purchase orders for February, 2018 and expenses for March, 2018.
15. Vote to adjourn.
Posted in this public place this the 8th day of February, 2018.
Shirley Potts, Minutes Clerk